CUCUMBER SALAD RECIPE
Both tomatoes and cucumbers are very healthy vegetables that should be included in your daily diet on a regular schedule. The former is rich in vitamins, minerals, and other properties that help reduce levels of bad cholesterol in the blood, as well as strengthen heart health. On the other hand, cucumber contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant qualities It is also an ally to reduce stress and anxiety.
• 4 medium tomatoes
• 1 cucumber
• 3 onions
• 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
• ½ tablespoon of olive oil
• Salt and pepper to taste
How to make the cucumber and tomato salad
1. Wash and cut the tomatoes into thin slices.
2. Wash the cucumber very well. Remove the seeds and cut them into thin slices; if you wish you can leave the skin of the cucumber or, on the contrary, remove it.
3. Cut the onions into small pieces.
4. In a presentation, plate put the tomatoes, the cucumber, and the onion. Mix well until the ingredients are well integrated. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. In a separate bowl, add the oil, the red wine vinegar, a pinch of salt and pepper. Stir and taste to rectify the salt.
6. Dip the tomato, cucumber and onion salad with the vinaigrette prepared previously. Mix well to ensure that it reaches all the ingredients. Correct the salt and pepper in the salad. Serve cold and enjoy.
Cucumber and tomato salad is a very quick and easy dish to prepare. It is ideal to accompany the main meat dish or simply to have a lighter but very nutritious dinner. The best thing is that it combines delicious and refreshing flavors and, despite being an extremely healthy dish, it does not sacrifice the flavor at any moment. Cheer up and prepare this simple and delicious recipe for your family.
Leave a Reply